Disclaimer

Ideas and thoughts expressed here are not the views or opinions of Any other person or organization but are my own personal views.



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oh, how He works!

While I was in Changsha for the dentist yesterday, I went out to the Metro which is kind of like a Sam's club.  They also have some imported food and I wanted spaghetti noodles.  I was dying for spaghetti noodles in the land of noodles, go figure.  Anyway, needless to say, I was checking out everything on the shelves when someone spoke to me in English!  I turn and there was a young African American woman.  We began to talk: what are you doing here, how is your contract, where are you from. . . and that is when the light comes on and I actually become conscious of the fact that there are really no coincidences only arrangements by the One in charge.   This woman is not only from America; she is from North Carolina.  Not only from North Carolina though; she graduated the year after me from Winston Salem State University with me in Education and her in English.  In China, in Changsha, in the Metro at the same time as me.  For those of you who are still saying what a coincidence,  you need to Skype me so I can introduce you to my God.  Only He could arrange such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment